Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Checking in, but no real news. Quite days at FBG.

I should have made a discussion forum, not a blog... Other people usually have more conversation starters than I do.

Hello! How are you? I greatly enjoy reading about your life and experience at Flatbush Gardens. You provided me with enough infomation to not move there. The picture you captured with the police patrol booth....oh...noooooooo, it gave me the Red Flag. Moreover, the execution that occurred on the roof top. I am suprise ur still there. Then that long list of repairs and maintenance issues, i dont see how you can tolerate that. To top it all, it used to be projects...ill, im not moving there. Projects today have issues like that(I guess its still projects)dont get me wrong i was considering moving there, but reading your entire blog today for the first time and seeing all those problems, No way!I hope everything is okay with you, i have not heard from u in a while. Oliva

I'm good. Thanks for asking. I guess I haven't had much to say lately. I'm glad you enjoy the posts. It's not my intention to cause anyone to move here or not move here, but if more information helped you make a better choice, then that's good. (Of course, if my one sided information caused you to make a bad choice, then I guess that's bad). Oh well. The day I posted about the execution I was particularly mad, and did want people to not move here, so I guess me and FBG are even now that you're not moving here. It's been what, almost 4 months, and only the one incident to report? Of course there are incidents I don't know about, but that's not a bad record. I still like it here.

By way of FBG news:
They turned the radiators on a couple days ago, so everyone can be nice and warm. One of mine leaks a little bit. I probably will put a towel around it instead of having it fixed, because I don't have time for their nonsense.
Also, I was told today that 85% (about) of the washers are broken. I often get home after 9pm (closing time) and couldn't confirm that today, but look out for a future "status of the laundry room" post, after I can confirm.

No comments: