Sunday, May 3, 2009

Reduced hours for package room.

The Flatbush Gardens Package Room has established new hours. I'm a little late on the news that was effective April 18th, but I don't check my mail very often, or do laundry, or get packages.


"Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail shall keep the postmen from their appointed rounds" . . . . . . but economic downturn can apparently do it.

Remember:
1. You need ID.
2. All packages you must sign for are held at the Nostrand and Ave I station.

So when you get your certified renewal leases, even though the brown sheet says it's in the package room, it's not. (Though I did hear that they hand deliver eviction notices. Evictions are apparently more important than renewals).



Anyway, new hours:
Wed. 12pm to 5pm
Sat. 8am to 12pm


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this blog dead? :(

Flatbush NYC said...

No. Sleeping. Haven't heard any news lately, or stories of interest, but I've been pretty busy at work.
I heard a rumor that it was sold to someone else, but all I have to say to that is, if so, they sold all of Renaissance Equity (which may or may not own more than FBG), because they are the ones still demanding rent. I could look it up, but who even cares. Same crap, different butt. To be crude.


What would you like me to write about? What's on your mind? My sink doesn't work, so when that gets fixed, I'll write about how well/poorly they did.

-FBNYC

Anonymous said...

Mostly wondering if the general make-up of the complex has changed since you moved in.

I know there were some icky things going on previously. Has that calmed down? Are they still slow about fixing things?

I was just wondering if they're like Vantage Properties. They go in and redo a building, kick old tenants out and then do absolutely nothing to take care of any problems going forward - for old or new residents.

Thanks for writing back. :)

MM said...

Anonymous,
Yeah you're pretty much right.

Anybody else notice that management seems to have disconnected their answering machine? How very self-serving of them. What exactly am I paying rent to a management company for?