Monday, August 17, 2009

Update.

Ok, well, I can't remember what I've written about last, so if it's redundant, please forgive me.

I have a roommate. If you've read my pre-move story, you'll know that I had a roommate when I first moved to NYC, and we moved to different units in Flatbush Gardens. Well, we're back in the same place. She got fired/laid-off or something. Apparently unemployment lasts 56 weeks now. Since I was the co-signer on her apartment (because she didn't quite make enough to meet the income requirement), I told her she had to move in with me, or someone else, but I wasn't paying for her apartment. Honestly, the 2-bedroom was a little big for just me... I mean, I don't really need a whole room for my two bikes. So, she's back to living with me, which makes my rent rediculously cheap.

I also now have a cat. There are like 30ish stray cats in the complex. She found a younger one (10-months maybe) who was friendly and didn't have a pussy eye like this one we see all the time. So she took it home. He's very friendly, but I don't much care for animals in the house. Oh well, he's ok.

No comments: