Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Maybe I was rejected!

(Part 9) We think that they said the application takes 24 hours, but I cannot find that on the website any longer. Anyway. Three days later I email Nora saying we applied and asking how long it usually takes. I forgot to say my name so she replies asking. I reply and she replies saying we were both approved. So that's good. Though she's starting to lose responsiveness points. There seems to be a good number of people working there, so maybe she should delegate more. Oh wait she did. A few hours later one of the other people calls to set up an appointment. I can basically leave work whenever I want, but find it difficult to resume work after I've left for a little while, so the later the better. Also, the roommate can't leave work before 5. I ask for 6:30, and they recommend 6 so there is time to see several units (they close at 7). So, six it is. With no available appointments Thursday evening and no appointments at all Friday evenings, we go with Monday evening at 6. I have a move estimate person coming from FlatRate Movers Monday morning.

No comments: