Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More waiting...

(Part 13) I called the number at 10am. No one answered and so I left a message for Clay. By 3pm he had not called back so I called again. This time someone answered, "Flatbush Gardens, this is Clayton, how may I help you?" Well, that was convenient. I asked Clay if he got my message, and he said he had not and they were super busy (they're losing more responsiveness stars). I asked him about the deposit transferring and he said they'd very much rather not, since the deposit means the refurb people start attacking that apartment to get it ready for you, and if you're like "um, just kidding" they get annoyed. So I told him we wanted to go out again and look at June 15th apartments. He said they don't compile the list until Sunday, so we set up another 6pm appointment for Monday. I hope they have a couple of good ones.

No comments: