Monday, May 12, 2008

Apartment hunting, it's a thinking man's game.

(Part 12) So we took the night to think about it. Playing Mario Kart Wii helps me think. I had been pretending all along that I'm just looking, that it's just a possibility. However, in reality, I think this move was fairly inevitable even before the first Thursday night walk around the neighborhood, and certainly was fairly inevitable after that. The only question left is, do we move June 1st, or wait to see what opens up for June 15th?

I've decided to wait for the 15th. Clay seems to think there is a two bedroom that's pretty nice fairly close to the subway stop opening up. I'd hate to live in an apartment for several years that could have been better if I had just waited a couple more weeks. I'll call Clay tomorrow at 10am to ask if we can put a $500 deposit on our favorite units, and transfer that deposit should we find a nicer place in the complex available June 15th.

No comments: