Thursday, May 22, 2008

Signed a lease.

(Part 17) Third time's the charm. The units they mentioned were available. We went to see them. They looked like crap because they have not been renovated yet, but otherwise very nice. Mine is on the fifth floor, and the roommates is on the second floor of a different building in the same courtyard area. I took a picture of the map with all the unit numbers, see below. Also took pictures of the units. However, I cannot tell which pictures are of her place and which are of mine. Her bedroom is 10.1 feet by 12.25 feet or 124 sqft. My rooms are 9.67 feet by 13.33 feet or 129 sqft and 8.08 feet by 12.3 feet or 100 sqft. I didn't measure the other rooms (read a post after I move in and I'll tell you), and frankly those could be wrong. I was in a hurry.



Third Visit

No comments: